DetecTogether is an Official Charity Partner of the 128th Boston Marathon presented by Bank of America.
Run the 2024 Bank of America Boston Marathon® with Team DetecTogether.
Apply Today! Spots fill fast!
Runners will raise funds to help save lives by teaching people how to detect cancer early and be active partners in their healthcare.
If you are interested in applying, you must be able to meet the following criteria:
For runners in need of an entry/bib into the race:
- If selected on our team, you must pay a $100 team fee upon acceptance to secure your spot. This does not apply to your fundraising commitment.
- Commit to raising $10,000 USD
- Pay a $375 race entry fee to the Boston Athletic Association in January.
For runners with their own race entry bib either Qualified or invitational:
- If selected on our team, pay a $100 team fee. This does not apply to your fundraising commitment.
- Commit to raising $3,000 USD
Benefits of joining Team DetecTogether, you will gain access to:
- Guaranteed entry into the Boston Marathon through raising a minimum of $10,000
- BYOB – Bring your own bib. Runners who have their own bib for the Boston Marathon can also run on our team for a fundraising minimum of $3,000. Apply below and select you have your own bib.
- A personalized fundraising page through GivenGain.com and tips to help you reach your goal.
- Helpful resources such as email templates, sponsorship materials, and social media tools.
- Fundraising support through CharityTeams and our nonprofit.
- Training Support access to weekly training runs on the Boston Marathon course including the Superhero 17 and the HOP21 training runs, access to professional athletic trainers, physical therapists, coaches and expert guest speakers – all part of the CharityTeams experience!
- Facebook group for runners-only engagement
- Access to alumni runner network
- Team events before the race
- Branded team swag for training and race day
- A positive life changing experience!