Thank You Team Boston!
We are beyond grateful to the 14 Boston Charity Athletes who braved cold, rainy weather to run the 127th Boston Marathon on April 17, 2023 and raised over $145,000 to support our education programs. Your incredible dedication, commitment, and unwavering support of our mission are truly awe-inspiring. Thank you for making a difference in the fight against cancer. We couldn’t do it without you!
2022 Race Recap
DetecTogether’s Largest Field of Charity Runners Complete the 126th Boston Marathon, READ MORE.
Boston.com featured some of our marathon runners. Read their stories:
- Heidi Richard: “Heidi Richard Is Running Boston After a Late Cancer Diagnosis.”
- Robyn Lynch: “Her Brother Was Diagnosed with Cancer at 26. Now She’s Running Boston for DetecTogether.”
- Dylan Vidoli: “‘Catching It Early Can Save Our Lives’: Why This New York City Firefighter Is Running Boston.”
- Richard Rivera: “Richard Rivera Is Running Boston to Support Early Cancer Detection.”
- Katie Adelstein: “Katie Adelstein Is Running Boston for Early Cancer Detection.”
People.com and Inside Edition featured our marathon runner Heidi Richard