Run for Our Team
Join our Boston Marathon team for the running of the 125th Boston Marathon®. You can be part of our team in two ways:
- In person event on Monday, October 11, 2021
Fundraising commitment $10,000. Registered qualified runners with their own bib are also encouraged to join our team.
- Virtual event from October 8–10, 2021
Fundraising commitment $500. All virtual runners must complete the virtual marathon within a 24-hour period. Read more HERE.
Team DetecTogether Benefits
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running with organized group runs throughout the season through CharityTeams.com
- Fundraising support
- Organized point-to-point long runs on the course with aid station support
- Kick-off meeting and pre-race gathering (if COVID-19 guidelines permit)
- Official team running singlet to wear race day
- Race week festivities (if COVID-19 guidelines permit)
- Unsurpassed team spirit, team organization and runner support
- A positive life-changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2021 Boston Marathon while supporting DetecTogether’s mission of saving lives through early cancer detection
BAA COVID-19 guidelines continue to evolve. Please visit the BAA website for up-to-date information and requirements.