Meet the Team
DetecTogether is gearing up for the 127th Boston Marathon. The race will take place on Monday, April 17, 2023.
To make your fundraising efforts easier, we’ve put together a toolkit of sample messages, videos, and social media posts for you to use.
2022 Race Recap
DetecTogether’s Largest Field of Charity Runners Complete the 126th Boston Marathon, READ MORE.
Boston.com featured some of our marathon runners. Read their stories:
- Heidi Richard: “Heidi Richard Is Running Boston After a Late Cancer Diagnosis.”
- Robyn Lynch: “Her Brother Was Diagnosed with Cancer at 26. Now She’s Running Boston for DetecTogether.”
- Dylan Vidoli: “‘Catching It Early Can Save Our Lives’: Why This New York City Firefighter Is Running Boston.”
- Richard Rivera: “Richard Rivera Is Running Boston to Support Early Cancer Detection.”
- Katie Adelstein: “Katie Adelstein Is Running Boston for Early Cancer Detection.”
People.com and Inside Edition featured our marathon runner Heidi Richard