For the past 12 years we have been delivering life-saving education to young adults in high schools and colleges. Thanks to the support of generous donors, our 3 Steps Detect program is FREE to schools. While we have been successful in reaching students virtually throughout the pandemic, we are happy to be back in-person, teaching young adults how to get better healthcare and detect cancer early. See where we’ve been so far in 2022, and learn how to bring this practical presentation to your school.
- Anna Maria College, Paxton, MA
- Arlington Catholic High School, Arlington, MA
- Tantasqua Regional High School, Fiskdale, MA
- St. John’s Prep, Danvers, MA
- Doherty Memorial High School, Worcester, MA