Bring 3 Steps Detect to Your Workplace
Give your team the gift of life-saving knowledge and a roadmap to early cancer detection.
The greatest value of early detection is saving and improving lives. An added benefit is that early detection also reduces direct healthcare costs.
DetecTogether provides comprehensive and easy-to-access workplace wellness training that empowers employees with the life-saving benefit of early cancer detection.
- On-Demand eLearning: An interactive, self-paced eLearning platform offering access to our core curriculum, 3 Steps Detect, and related micro-courses. Dynamic, easy to use, and accessible in a remote environment.
- Live Webinars and Digital Lunch & Learns: Live-hosted presentation with interactive activities and engaged learning. Employees can participate from anywhere via various platforms, including Zoom, or your in-house system.
- Live Presentations: In-person, facilitated program to teach 3 Steps Detect. Option for panel featuring cancer survivors who share lessons learned. Best for groups larger than 20 people. Hosted at your site.
- Health Tracker Tool: Post-training tool available for all participants. Set health benchmarks and use reports to share with their healthcare providers.
- Supplemental Education Materials: Integrate DetecTogether messaging into internal emails, company health blogs, print materials, and more.
Annual cost estimates exclude indirect financial costs of cancer treatment.
Source: Estimating Cost Savings from Early Cancer Diagnosis, Multidisciplinary Publishing Institute, 2017
Scholarly Paper Published
DetecTogether’s scholarly paper “The Clinical and Economic Impact of the Early Detection and Diagnosis of Cancer,” published in the American University Washington Law School Health Law and Policy Brief, highlights the key role of 3 Steps Detect in empowering patients for best health outcomes.Read the Paper
Training During COVID-19
We know that social distancing guidelines make group training tricky, so we will work with you to schedule small group sessions, even if it takes multiple presentations to reach your entire organization over several days. DetecTogether is following all safety guidelines for in-person training. Our staff members are equipped with facemasks and will remain at a social distance during the presentation. If possible, we ask that this presentation take place in a large space or a well ventilated area to align with the social distancing guidelines.
Check with your insurance carrier to see if they subsidize this wellness education. This life-saving benefit could come at no cost to your company.
Workplace training options start at only $500. To bring this life-saving education to your workforce, please email us at email@example.com